He’s a best-in-class parental ignorer, and it’s infuriating.
“Cheating” is for diets. And I’m not a fan of diets.
My husband and brother-in-law trained the past 14 weeks for it.
Maybe the cure is to ask yourself: “Do you need it or want it?” Who am I kidding, that didn’t work for me.
Now with kids, I’m breaking every single promise to myself.
Researchers who’ve studied how to get boys to read say parents and teachers need to follow their interests.
Tag Archives: Father’s Day
Of course, you’re already a cool dad, but there is no harm in being even cooler.
Follow these simple steps to bump up your status:
1. Spend time with you little tyke. Piggy back rides and wrestling is a plus.
2. Emulate good habits, from eating, exercising and behavior.
3. Be affectionate with your child’s mommy.
4. Don’t give your child everything that he or she may want but everything that he or she may need.
5. And, of course, tell them that you love them daily.
Check out these simple steps and read an amazing story about local dads who ooze coolness by clicking the headline.
Portovino Ristorante at Midtown Crossing, near 31st and Farnam Streets, offered you a chance to win Father’s Day brunch.
We have two winners for the two sets of family four-pack to give away today.
Click the headline to see if you won.
Portovino Ristorante at Midtown Crossing and momaha are offering you a chance to win Father’s Day brunch.
A good father is such a blessing. His role in the family is enormously important.
It suggests I’m just a replacement for mom and that I’m just subbing in while she’s at work.