Learn how you can wear white this winter.
Consequences may or may not put son on track
“Not every homemade Christmas ornament is display-worthy. You know it and I know it.”
Many of us spend far too much on Christmas. Keep two things in mind…
Check out our huge list of weekend happenings for your family to enjoy…
I don’t have the world’s best restraint. What do you recommend?
Tag Archives: dads
As much as I love heart-to-heart talks in the bathroom, I will not completely give up the hope for a little “me time”.
If dads want to demand equal treatment as parents, then we need to step up our involvement.
Of course, you’re already a cool dad, but there is no harm in being even cooler.
Follow these simple steps to bump up your status:
1. Spend time with you little tyke. Piggy back rides and wrestling is a plus.
2. Emulate good habits, from eating, exercising and behavior.
3. Be affectionate with your child’s mommy.
4. Don’t give your child everything that he or she may want but everything that he or she may need.
5. And, of course, tell them that you love them daily.
Check out these simple steps and read an amazing story about local dads who ooze coolness by clicking the headline.
Our oldest turns 10 soon and the talk around the playground at school is already about which boys like which girls.
Many dads are trying to step up. Moms need to consider letting them.