I’ve rustled up most of the items I’ve been wearing lately. Check them out.
He’s a best-in-class parental ignorer, and it’s infuriating.
“Cheating” is for diets. And I’m not a fan of diets.
My husband and brother-in-law trained the past 14 weeks for it.
Maybe the cure is to ask yourself: “Do you need it or want it?” Who am I kidding, that didn’t work for me.
Now with kids, I’m breaking every single promise to myself.
Tag Archives: dads
As much as I love heart-to-heart talks in the bathroom, I will not completely give up the hope for a little “me time”.
If dads want to demand equal treatment as parents, then we need to step up our involvement.
Of course, you’re already a cool dad, but there is no harm in being even cooler.
Follow these simple steps to bump up your status:
1. Spend time with you little tyke. Piggy back rides and wrestling is a plus.
2. Emulate good habits, from eating, exercising and behavior.
3. Be affectionate with your child’s mommy.
4. Don’t give your child everything that he or she may want but everything that he or she may need.
5. And, of course, tell them that you love them daily.
Check out these simple steps and read an amazing story about local dads who ooze coolness by clicking the headline.
Our oldest turns 10 soon and the talk around the playground at school is already about which boys like which girls.
Many dads are trying to step up. Moms need to consider letting them.