In celebration of PBS KIDS’ premiere today of “Peg + Cat”, momaha is giving away a few prize packs.
“Peg + Cat” is new animated preschool series on NET1 that follows the adorable, spirited Peg and her sidekick Cat as they go on adventures and learn math concepts and skills.
Every half-hour episode of “Peg + Cat” features two stories, each an 11-minute mini adventures that help children build math skills such as addition or subtraction. They’ll also think about math concepts such as relative size, geometry and algebraic thinking to solve the problem and save the day.
Yippie! Math can be fun and cool.
So don’t get anxious about counting with Peg — or Cat for that matter.
The show will air 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. Sundays.
* * *
WIN A PEG + CAT PRIZE PACK
Momaha is giving away five prize packs away to celebrate today’s launch of “Peg + Cat”.
In the comments section below, share with us why you’d like to win one of the following prize packs.
1. “Chicken Problem” Book + Daniel Tiger plush character. Retail value: $30.
2. “Chicken Problem” Book + Caillou character doll. Retail value: $32.
3. “Chicken Problem” Book + Dinosaur Train Glow in the Dark Night Train. Retail value:$37.
4. “Chicken Problem” Book + RAVENSBURGER THOMAS & FRIENDS 35 piece puzzle. Retail value: $32.
5. “Chicken Problem” Book + Super Why ABC Bingo. Retail value: $34.
Winners will be selected at random and announced on the site Monday, Oct. 14.
* * *
Below are three behind-the-scene videos to help you learn more about the series: