One of the best ways to get to know a person is through photos.
I wanted to give you a glimpse into my life.
Here are five of my favorite memories with friends and family:
1. The first photo is of my best friend/roommate Tia and I. I have only known her for three years but it feels like we’ve been friends for a lifetime. I think it’s important to have people in your life that you can not only talk to about anything but who enjoy the same things you do. I’m very passionate about music and we share this similar interest.
2. These are two of the most crazy dogs I have ever had! Zipper and King may not be as big as they think they are, but they love all the attention they can get.
3. This photo is of my youngest brother Zachary and I at the Omaha Henry Doorl Zoo and Aquarium. Being the oldest of eight kids, family is very important to me. It’s also important for me to be a good role model and encourage them as they get older.
4. Last year for my birthday I went to Vegas with my family. It was a complete culture shocking. Everything there is just so big and booming. I love traveling.
5. The first time I’ve ever been on a plane was a few years ago when a group of my friends and I went to Los Angeles. That trip was a monumental one for me because it motivated me to pursue my goals. I absolutely love it there and plan to live there one day.
Shauna Brayman, 22, is a University of Nebraska at Omaha student interning for momaha this summer.
Read her blogs by clicking here.
* * *