One of the best ways to get to know a person is through photos.
I wanted to give you a glimpse into my life.
Here are six of my favorite memories with friends and family:
1. Paris – This image is of my father, sister and I as we were standing on top of the Eiffel Tower in 2001. My family and I were living in England at the time, so we took a ferry boat to France and toured Paris for a few days on a double-decker bus. We went in the fall so it was pretty chilly up there.
2. Niobrara – My friends and I drove across Nebraska to go floating down the Niobrara river this past summer. The scenery was beautiful and we had a fantastic time. Definitely a trip worth recommending.
3. Ocean in Greece – Two summers ago, my mother, sister and I visited my grandparents and other family that live in Greece. I love the ocean and all the memories I made from that trip.
4. Grand Canyon – This was the first flight and vacation I had taken with someone other than family. My best friend Leah and I were mesmerized by the national park.
5. College World Series – Summer and baseball go hand in hand. Every year once baseball rolls around, my friends and I spend a lot of time at the games. Now that I’m 21, I can spend time at the beer tents too. But, our favorite thing is checking out the good-looking baseball players!
6. Memorial Stadium – The child care center where I worked for the past 5 years takes an annual field trip to Memorial Stadium. The kids’ faces would light up whenever they saw Husker players walk by. Imagine the bus ride from Omaha to Lincoln filled with 50 or more crazy kids — needless to say it was always a fun trip.
Chelsea Flynn, 21, is a University of Nebraska at Omaha student interning for momaha this spring.
Read her blogs, by clicking here.
* * *