How much do you know about “The Lion King”?
And now we have a winner – Amanda Wasenius of Glenwood, Iowa.
Congrats, Amanda! She was selected from the 585 contestants who entered the contest about the popular Disney musical.
Single tickets go on sale Dec. 3 at the Ticket Omaha box office, 13th and Douglas Streets. Call 402-345-0606 or visit www.ticketomaha.com
* * *
If you didn’t get a chance to enter the contest, don’t worry. Just for fun, you can take the quiz below.
1. How many times is “Hakuna Matata” heard in each performance?
A) 100, B) 25, C) 150, D) 1,000
2. Who is Mufasa’s informant and friend, a bird?
A) Michael, B) Scar, C) Zazu, D) Sarabi
3. Who is Simba’s sinister uncle who conspires to become the king?
A) Scar, B) Mufasa, C) Ed, D) Lester
4. Who is Simba’s childhood friend, a young female cub?
A) Sarabi, B) Shenzi, C) Nala, D) Phyllis
5. Who are the two friends who share their simple philosophy of “Hakuna Matata” with Simba?
A) Shenzi and Banzai, B) Mufasa and Zazu, C) Fred and Ginger, D) Timon and Pumbaa
6. What kind of animal is Timon?
A) Cat, B) Elephant, C) Meerkat D) Camel
Answers: B) 25; C) Zazu; A) Scar; C) Nala; D) Timon and Pumbaa; C) A meerkat.
* * *