We hope momaha.com and momaha the magazine help make your family life more efficient, fun and filled with laughter.
Here are 5 things you don’t want to miss in the November issue of momaha magazine:
1. Learn how to mix ‘n match winter fashion for the whole family. We spent time with the Friesen family (photographed above) for the November issue and fell in love with their huge smiles and fun-spirited family dynamic.
2. Need to work smarter, not harder? There’s an app for that. If you’re a high-tech mama, you’ll want to click through some of the apps and sites mentioned in this issue.
3. Game day is no time to be sidelined in the kitchen. Score bit with a few kid-friendly game-day recipes, from the classic salsa dish to guacamole chicken taquitos.
4. From now through January, there will be office parties, family gatherings and nights out with friends. Get tips on how to piece together a few thrifty holiday outfits.
5. Meet Nadira Ford-Robbins, a working mom to three children, featured in momaha’s “How I Do It” series.
Click through an electronic version of momaha magazine below.
* * *