Reptile wannabes can be in charge of painting on the colorful skin.
1. You’ll need two empty tissue boxes with top openings. Use duct tape to reduce the size of the opening and to reinforce the ankle area, as shown.
2. Cover the exposed duct tape inside the box with more tape.
3. Have your child paint the boxes. Let them dry.
4. Cut six triangular claws from a kitchen sponge (dampening the sponge slightly will make it easier to cut).
5. Adhere the claws to the box with tacky glue. Let it dry before your little T. rex goes for a stomp.